Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2012

Are there any Borussia Dortmund fans who could get me a ticket for a game at westfalenstadion ?

Question by Mat: Are there any Borussia Dortmund fans who could get me a ticket for a game at westfalenstadion ?
Hi guys, sorry, I don't speak german.

I'm a french football fan who has always loved the German national team and German football in general. I particulary love Borussia Dortmund since 1996. I've always dreamt about watching a game in the fantastic Westfalenstadion.

I'd like to come to Dortmund for 2 days on the 17th March for the game against Weder Bremen.

Is anyone could make my dream come true ?

Danke schön :-))


Best answer:

Answer by loh99lei
Try with the BVB Website, there you go to the Fan-site or kontakt.
I wish you success and fun in the stadium.
mfG gw38



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

1 Kommentar:

  1. I checked out the official BVB web page and I have to disappoint you, the match against Werder Bremen is all sold out. They're no tickets left.

    You could try the black market but I guess that's too expensive for you (Bundesliga tickets via black market commonly costs more than 100 Euro), besides I don't have any information about the black market in and around Dortmund (I am from Hamburg and Hamburger SV fan).

    So if you're not very lucky and you find someone who can get you a ticket, you won't be in Westfalenstadion against Bremen...

    By the way, I like you call it "Westfalenstadion" and not "Signal Iduna Park". I hate those sponsorship names, too. The "Imtech Arena" in Hamburg is always called "Volksparkstadion". ^^

    Au revoir. :)

    AntwortenLöschen